Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back after a hiatus

I just checked, the last post was way back in Feb..as a friend put it very well..Years go by so fast..yet each day goes so slow, especially after a heavy lunch ;)

From what I remember in the past 3 months
1. I worked on a large deal which we won
2. Enjoyed Business Development
3. Studied and passed Spanish Level 1 course with flying colors
4. Tried and enjoyed free style dancing, but couldn't keep up with the schedule
5. Continue to jog often
6. Made a trip to Mumbai
7. Attended my best friend's engagement in Satara
8. Watched Frasier and Scrubs TV series relentlessly
9. Finished reading the entire works of Sherlock Holmes..Sir Arthur is forever going to be my favorite author
10. Work has has started creeping into my home and weekends, so I have started using the dormitory more often at work

Cya Soon

1 comment:

Mishka said...

Thanks for quoting me upfront ;)

Points 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Good going

Point 10: Supersadness! You're turning into an MBA in real life! Watch out!